An extensive collection of rare & previously unreleased music, photos, videos, and more, broken up into sections & covering the entirety of Taylor’s varied & interesting career.
For a free pass, click on the years below. The guards will kindly escort you off the digital premises after a couple page clicks, unless you like what you see and choose to subscribe.
Please note: After your first three page views, you will be prompted to subscribe to The Abravault, allowing you to support Taylor’s continued creative adventures for the small annual amount of twelve dollars ($12). Alternatively, you can subscribe on a month-to-month basis for three dollars ($3). Subscriptions can be cancelled at anytime.
You can also just go ahead and buy a yearly Abravault subscription directly by clicking here.
Access many wonderful features, including:
– Hundreds and hundreds of exclusive unreleased tracks spanning over a decade, including regularly updated original song demos from his solo career, Taylor & Bryn, The Beaver Den & many other projects
– Hundreds of exclusive photos & videos spanning his entire career, including long-lost Youtube videos
– Notes & observations written by the man himself regarding almost every year, song & video
– Mounds of lyrics, ideas, short stories & dictations
– The wacky & hilarious variety show podcast ‘The Taylor Show’
– His satirical rock opera for High school History class, ‘Hitler! The One-Man Rock Opera’
– An organized & intuitive interface.
– And SO much more…
For a greater understanding of The Abravault, click on the ‘Before You Enter’, and ‘Why Do This?…’ buttons. They can be clicked as many times as you want – with, or without a subscription.
You may also find this review of The Abravault illuminating.